180 Degrees Consulting is the world’s largest and most recognised provider of consulting services for non-profits, social enterprises, and socially minded companies. We are a non-profit organisation that recruits consultants for 10-week projects who are incredibly talented, very creative, high-achieving, carefully selected university students that are committed to making a difference in the world.
The local Helsinki branch is looking for new board members, open vacancies include: President, Vice president, Marketing director, Consulting director.
Information about each vacancy: https://bit.ly/2LlOBbQ
Send questions and applications to: email@example.com
- High levels of verbal and written communication, and professionalism.
- Prior involvement in 180 Degrees Consulting is highly desirable, although not essential.
- Strong time management skills, with high levels of self-motivation and a demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, and solve problems in a structured way.
- Excellent people skills, optimistic and a real team player.
- This role is voluntary, with a significant degree of flexibility regarding when work is undertaken.
- You must be able to commit to 10 hours per week, including regular fortnightly team meetings, a monthly update with the global leadership team and frequent communication with each of the other board members that you’re managing.
- You must be able to commit for a duration of at least 12 months
- Valuable experience to put on your CV
- Expand your network significantly
- Gain a deeper understanding into managing partners careers within consulting
- Make social impact by helping NGOs
- Advance as an impactful leader, and get learning points from the global leadership team.
- Receive training from experienced consultants from top consultancy firms like Bain & Company, Capgemini and Accenture
- Gain access to valuable consulting resources
- Opportunity to become part of the global leadership team