Do you have a passion and drive for software-based automation design? If so, you might be the one we are looking for! We are now looking for a Software Developer for our client company Konecranes and their Port Solutions technical support team. If you have some former experience in software development, solid C++ skills and a degree in technical field, such as computer science or automation design, read further and apply.
About the role
The software development team in Konecranes Port Solutions unit develops and maintains the software applications for port crane deliveries. Your team focuses on new solutions and functions of container handling machines. Within this team, you will participate in all stages of software development: from defining the requirements to implementation and testing.
You are offered
- An exciting and challenging position in container handling automation
- Multicultural and global team
- Limitless self-development possibilities
-A great opportunity to gain experience in a large Finnish-based company operating in 50 countries worldwide
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
- Development of container handling machines
- Software architecture and design
- Implementation and testing (with prototypes or real machines)
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree level on Computer Sciences or related fields
- Few years of relevant working experience within software development
- Solid C++ programming skills
- Fluent English, fluent Finnish is seen as an advantage
Seen as advantage:
- Excellent understanding and skills in software development on Linux environment
- Experience on CI, Scrum, DevOps processes and development environments (SVN, Git, Jira, Jenkins, Robot Framework etc.)
- Experience in designing and implementing software systems with long life-cycle, combined with continuous upgrading with new features.
Start: As soon as possible
Working hours: Full-time
Employment period: 12 months with the possibility to continue
Location: Hyvinkää and/or Keilaniemi
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work at email@example.com
Apply here: https://jobs.academicwork.fi/annons/c-software-developer-to-konecranes/15045258
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more at https://www.konecranes.com/