We are seeking Junior Developers (full-time and/or part-time) for our product development team in Helsinki.
Model IT is a subsidiary of Crosskey Banking Solution – we are a product development house for our Capital Market (Financial Services industry) product OneFactor. We have a solid customer base for OneFactor in Finland and Sweden – serving both wealth and fund management companies.
If you have a developer mindset and knowledge of C# programming and have interest in the FinTech(Financial Service industry), then you might be what we are looking for.
You have a possibility to become a FinTech software developer and work closely with our teams both in Finland and Sweden: You will be part of Model IT's team in Helsinki. However, within Crosskey we also have offices in Stockholm, Marienhamn and Turku.
We provide you:
- A great chance to learn together with our experienced team
- A modern workplace in the middle of Helsinki (Unioninkatu)
- An opportunity to grow your career inside an international organization
- Flexible working hours both from our office and remotely
- Null bureaucracy of a small company with competitive benefits of a large one
We would assume that you:
- Have graduated (or are just about to graduate) from a University of Applied Sciences or University with software development as your major
- Have experience in software development with C# and .NET
- WEB development and SQL knowledge are a plus
- Native Swedish or Finnish and fluent English
If you are interested – please email your CV and/or question about this recruitment to: email@example.com before end of September 2020. Starting date for this position will be adjusted according to your situation.