Are you an accounting or finance major looking for an opportunity in a growth company?
Tesseract (www.tesseractinvestment.com) is a Helsinki based technology and digital asset management company. We’re backed by leading VC’s and strategic investors. Now we’re looking for a Business Controller Intern to join our team for a 6-month internship.
Our ideal candidate is in the final stages of her or his studies. You’re a self-starter who can help us to execute better and provide insight into our business. Along the way, you will gain experience by exposing yourself to the analytical core and witness the growth of an ambitious and rapidly growing company.
THIS POSITION IS GREAT FOR YOU, IF YOU
- Have previous accounting and/or controlling experience
- Are diligent, precise, analytical, disciplined and adaptable
- Have a good command of Excel; earlier experience with SQL is preferred
- Are interested in digital assets
- Want to join a growing, ambitious and international team
- Can do decisions independently and be proactive in your work
- Have good organizational skills
- Are fluent in English and have at least intermediate command of Finnish
YOUR DAYS WOULD BE FILLED WITH TASKS LIKE
- Overseeing operations to ensure RFI efficiency and ad hoc requests internally
- Maintaining and bridging communication with institutional counterparties
- Supporting with onboarding processes
- Preparing account statements and internal reports
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- An opportunity for personal development and learning
- Excellent networking opportunities within a local and global community of technology companies
- Flexible working hours
- A monthly intern-level salary
- A cool office space in the Helsinki city center
Apply by sending an email together with your CV to email@example.com before October 16, 2020.