B2B Project Coordinator, German market
Are you a sales-minded, freshly graduated customer service super star looking to start your career in one of the most innovative and fast growing event businesses in the market? This is your chance to kick-start your career in the international business world!
Management Events brings together top-level executives and solution providers, providing high value to both parties. Our concept attracts 20 000 visionary leaders to our events in ten countries, over 120 times a year.
Now we are looking for energetic Project Coordinators to commit the top decision makers from European countries to our world-class invitation-only events. As a project coordinator you are responsible for presenting and pitching our concept to the top decision makers of the biggest companies in Germany.
We are looking for:
• A genuine "can-do" attitude with a sales oriented approach
• Ability and motivation to communicate with high level decision makers mainly on the phone and through e-mail
• You can be in the beginning of your professional career, but we highly appreciate any previous experience from customer service / sales
• You are a native German speaker but have no problems using English as our official company language
What's it like to work at Management Events?
• See the video: Our International Family wants you!
• Be part of the culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets!
• We offer a well-organized On-Boarding process run by our experienced trainers at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities on your ME career path.
• Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
We are interested in getting to know you! Send your application, CV and salary request in English via the link below.
For more information, please contact: Donna Apilado +358968159235
Get to know your future colleagues on Facebook!