We are looking for 3 interns who are enrolling in their Master’s Program(s) majoring in the Finnish Language Education, Marketing, International Studies and/or Business, especially International Business fields, or 4th year university students who are well-informed in the Finnish language, traditions, customs and are people-oriented with excellent communication skills to work with:
• Our staff in researching and developing our Finnish language and local knowledge programs,
• Our clients in helping our clients understand the essential differences in language, cultures, customs and local knowledge,
• Our partners in establishing the Power Team of professionals in Finland who will provide services to assist our clients assimilating and integrating into the Finnish society.
As an intern, to assist your relocation to work in Vietnam, we will provide the followings:
• Visa application services and fees,
• Visa extension services and fees, if necessary,
• Housing research – staying with local families is highly recommended,
• Lease or rental application completion,
• Airport pickup and drop-off,
• A scooter, a popular mode of transport for most local Vietnamese, if requested,
• Training and preparation for the internship program,
• And other essential supports when necessary.