Would you like to join a fun and fast-growing company where you can play an important part in shaping its future? Are you keen to learn and find new ways of doing things? Do you want to work with latest innovations of artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotics? If you said yes, you might be the Junior ROS Software Developer we are looking for!
We are looking for:
We at Studentwork are looking for innovative Junior ROS Software Developer for our client Solteq, located in Jyväskylä. You will be employed via Studentwork and have a 12 months fixed contract.
As Junior ROS Software Developer you will be working in projects which aim to offer customers robust robotics, artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions for the changing business challenges. You will be involved in planning, designing, implementation and deploying different kind of features around robotics in the projects. You will have an amazing opportunity to work in Solteq Incubator unit to enable the cost-efficient use of robotics, artificial intelligence and machine vision in various fields.
Solteq is a Nordic IT service provider and software house that specializes in digital business solutions and vertical software markets. We want to simplify the digital world to make a better tomorrow. We are an insightful and dedicated team of experts. We are passionate and humble listeners, driven by the desire for the best customer understanding. We make customer success stories with remarkable experiences and solutions that deliver lasting value. Read more: https://www.solteq.com/.
- ROS programming
- Continuous development of robots
- Communication with project team
- ROS understanding
- Programming skills in C
- Fluency in English
- Creativity, responsibility and passion to learn
- Opportunity to grow and develop your skills
- Environment where you get to influence your own work and choose the best working practices for you
- Work where you develop solutions to turn the challenges produced by the digital revolution into victories
- The stability of a large and traditional company, business culture stemming from agile development, and a fantastic group of people to work with
- Interesting challenges and opportunities to grow into new roles in the future
Apply for the job now!
In case you think you might be the perfect match, leave your resume with cover letter as soon as possible. We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates apply. The last day to send job application is 28.3.2019 but be fast! The employment starts according to agreement, preferably as soon as possible. If you have any questions concerning this position, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Manager Wilma Vilen (0409402670, firstname.lastname@example.org).