At F-Secure, we are committed to helping people and businesses be free in the digital world, without having to worry about cyber security. We work hard to bring efficient solutions and services to our customers. We strive for growth and excellence in everything we do–developing new solutions, detecting new threats, and always looking for new perspectives.
To further strengthen our B2B marketing & comms function we are looking for a talented and driven B2B lead agent for a fixed term contract (approximately 12 months) to work on lead qualification for all B2B products and services in the region consisting of Finland and Sweden. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for driving growth through directly engaging with end-customer leads to create best possible pipeline for sales. You will be situated in a local team in Helsinki, FIN and be the link between marketing and sales and of course our future customers. Stockholm, Sweden may also be considered as location. Fluency in Finnish and Swedish (both spoken and written) is necessary, your spoken English should be comprehensive.
You will be highly trained on F-Secure products and services as well as working in our CRM system. The lead agent role is situated in the marketing team and may develop in a longer term towards other marketing or sales roles based on talent and own interests.
In order to be successful in this position you need to be able to manage the following aspects:
- You qualify leads on the phone generated by marketing, sales and partner related activities with a set of qualification questions and convert leads to opportunities that are ready for sales
- You serve as the first touch point to F-Secure for potential new customers as part of the F-Secure brand and culture
- Your goals are a positive customer experience and fast lead conversion to maximize our marketing activities impact and create smartly distributed pipeline
- You understand how to work with data and like to investigate and analyze by combining information from CRM (Salesforce or similar), Linkedin Sales Navigator, google and other sources to improve lead conversion
- You may also get additional tasks related to demand generation such as customer profiling and other outbound activities, you’ll become a specialist in understanding lead management funnel, demand generation and account based marketing
- An interest in social media and marketing automation is a plus
- Fluency in spoken and written Finnish and Swedish
- Occasional travels to other offices may be required
This is a fixed term contract.
Your compensation will consist of a baseline salary plus flexible compensation based on how successful you convert leads into sales qualified leads and opportunities.
Apply though the link below: