Management Trainee, Group Finance
Itämerenkatu 23, 00180 Helsinki
Do you have a strong interest in Business Development & Finance? Are you eager to work with in an international growth company? Join our Trainee program, get great responsibilities from the day one – and learn more about our work & fun loving culture! The trainee program period is for 6-9 months, starting as soon as the right person is found with the perfect starting date in June! Location of work is our Helsinki Headquarters.
As a Management Trainee you are learning by doing tasks as:
- Supporting business leaders in the decision making by measuring and analyzing business performance
- Financial monthly reporting, data collection and validation
- Cash planning, payments and reporting
- Annual closing and reporting for entities and group
- Audits and controls
- Co-operation and communication with outsourced accounting, authorities and auditors around the world
- Working with the modern tools as: Business Intelligence & Analytics, CRM, Netsuite
We are able to give you demanding tasks and adjust your role according to your performance and capabilities. Our Group Finance team will give you the best support in your role.
What’s in it for you?
- Great career opportunities in our international organization – we are growing fast and want to commit the brightest talents to our responsibility positions!
- Important work experience and working with the top management
- Training for your tasks and constant feedback and support to enhance your professional growth
- Compensation package consisting of base salary and a performance based rewarding model
- You may find a club of people like you: ambitious, positive, work and fun-loving. Check this video about our daily life: What’s it like to work at ME?
Succeeding in this position means that you
- Are eager to learn, ready to take challenges and willing to grow with us
- Are a team player with a positive can-do-attitude
- Have strong analytical skills and an ability to ‘see beyond the numbers’
- Have relevant studies, for example in the area of finance, business or economics
- Are fluent both in Finnish and English
- Have strong Microsoft Office Excel skills and keen to learn new softwares
We want to get to know you! Send us your application and CV in English through the application link on our Career website!
Get to know us on Facebook and Instagram!
Länk till rekryteringsannons: