Type: Full-time, permanent
Desired background: Graduated – Few years of relevant working experience
Working hours: 37,5 h/week
Requested starting date: According to agreement, as soon as possible
Location: Aleksanterinkatu 44, 00100 Helsinki
Application deadline: 25.10.2018
Pareto Securities is a leading independent Nordic investment bank. Business areas consist of Corporate Finance, Project Finance, Equity and Fixed Income Research as well as Equity and Fixed Income Sales. Headquartered in Oslo, Pareto Securities has circa 400 employees with offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany, France, the United States, Singapore and Australia.
Pareto Securities is looking for a Fixed Income Sales professional who has recently graduated and possibly gained a few years of relevant work experience. You will join the sales team of Fixed Income products, offering services to different types of investors including high-net-worth individuals, institutional investors, assets managers, independent advisors and foundations. Pareto Fixed Income team specializes in high yield corporate debt.
You have graduated from university or are in the final stage of your studies. Previous sales experience or work experience in the field of finance is considered as an advantage in this position. However we prioritize a positive, goal-oriented attitude and a passion to develop your skills in the field. As a person you are energetic and ambitious with a proactive way of working. You enjoy working in a team but you are able to conduct independent work. With the help of Pareto’s experienced team of professionals in Helsinki and Pareto’s global sales team you will grow to become an expert in investment product sales.
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to develop as a professional in a truly international organization
- A possibility to work independently in a flat organization, where personal initiative will be rewarded
- A competitive and motivating compensation model
Requirements for the applicants:
- Higher education within the field of Finance, Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Interest for the capital markets and the finance industry
- Analytical and commercial mind-set
- Top performer with drive, motivation and integrity
- Courage and drive towards sales
- Excellent communications skills in Finnish and English
What we see as an advantage:
- Previous sales experience in finance or other sector
- Experience in investing
- Previous user experience with Bloomberg terminal
- Swedish language skills
To apply, submit your CV, cover letter, university degree certificate or the latest university study transcript in pdf-format and also mention your earliest possible starting date and a salary request in your application documents. Apply by latest on 25.10.2018 https://apply.atalent.fi/pareto-securities-fixed-income-sales-10-2018.
To familiarize yourself with Pareto Securities, please visit http://www.paretosec.com/. For more information regarding the position and the recruitment process you may contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Mikko Lahti (email@example.com, +358 400 495 946).
* This job ad is in English, because this particular job requires fluent English language skills.*